Monday, December 12, 2016

Hi! My name is June Jay Baruis Im 15 years old I am a kind of person who want to reach my dreams because when I grow up I want to be a Marine Engineering someday.


This site content heritage preserves and protects valuable historical, cultural, and archaeological resources within our coastal, marine, and Great Lakes environments.Security can firstly be understood in a matrix of its relation to other concepts, such as marine safety, seapower, blue economy and resilience. Secondly. Relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen; "nautical charts"; "maritime law"; "marine insurance" nautical, marine. 2. maritime - bordering on or living or characteristic of those near the sea; "a maritime province"; "maritime farmers"; "maritime cultures"

No comments:

Post a Comment